First off, these are, by far, my favorite videos to watch on YouTube. I could spend hours on hours watching people talk about what they carry every day in their purse. Don’t ask me why. I guess it’s just that nosy fascination to see if that person has an holy grail product that they cannot leave the house without and you’re missing out.
It also does not help that my favorite fashion item is and always has been bags. I am obsessed with handbags and I am always on the hunt for that perfect bag to add to my collection. This Christmas, I received my very first designer handbag, a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 and I thought it would be perfect timing to do a blog post!
These are the items I cannot leave the house without:
- Phone (iPhone 6) Because of course, I can’t go anywhere without my phone!
- Phone Charger I always keep my charger with me just in case.
- Earphones I just bought a new phone so I am determined to keep these earphones in the case, untangled!
- Agenda (Kate Spade) I love staying organized and I am old fashioned in that I love writing things down. This agenda is perfect for keeping up with meetings, work, classes, etc.
- Pen Because what am I going to write in my agenda with? Plus, having a pen is always handy.
- Gum (Orbit Sweet Mint) Sometimes if I need an afternoon pick me up, I chew a piece of gum and it makes me feel instantly better. Sometimes little things like that can help you get through that 2 o’clock funk.
- Floss Who likes having food in their teeth? haha
- Wallet (Michael Kors) Of course I need a wallet to keep my ID, cards, and cash.
- Hand Lotion (Soap & Glory) This dry winter season does not do my skin any good so I always keep lotion with me to moisturize. Hand Food from Soap and Glory is my favorite.
- Lip Balm (Baby Lips) I cannot leave the house without lip balm and the regular Baby Lips is my ultimate favorite.
- Oil Blotting Sheets (Neutrogena) I tend to get shiny in the afternoon so I always like to keep these in my bag to blot.
- Hand Sanitizer Can’t spread them germs!
- Umbrella I live in Central New York where the weather goes from sun to snow in a matter of minutes. Always good to be prepared!
- Nail File/Clippers I don’t think there is a worse feeling in the world than when you break a nail and do not have a file or nail clippers to take care of it.
- Sunglasses (Ray-Bans) Love these for sunny days.
- Perfume I happened to receive some travel-sized perfumes for Christmas so if I use one of those, I keep it in my bag. If I only have the full sized bottle, I don’t bother carrying that.
- Feminine Products No matter which bag I am carrying and no matter what time of the month, I always, ALWAYS make sure I have some sort of feminine product with me at all times. You. Never. Know.
- Tissues I have allergies so I always need these!
- Ibuprofen For headaches or pains throughout the day.
- Neosporin I keep this just in case I get a cut or burn or in the case of extreme dry skin.
- House/Car keys I need to get back into my house, don’t I?!
- Q-Tips To touch up any makeup.
- Bandaids I lived in New York this summer and if there is anything I learned, it’s to keep Bandaids with you for blisters from your oh-so-cute but not-so-comfortable shoes. I usually keep a regular Bandaid for any random cuts and a blister Bandaid for any shoe incidents.
- Makeup Bag
- Concealer (NARS) This is my favorite concealer to date. I carry it in my bag for touch ups throughout the day/after blotting.
- Powder (Rimmel) To apply after blotting! This powder is so inexpensive and a makeup staple of mine.
- Lip of the Day (MAC Rebel & Magenta Lip Liner) Right now I am SO into bold lips and Rebel from MAC is one of my all-time favorites.
And all of that and more can fit into this great bag! Leave a comment below and tell me what you can’t leave the house without! Talk to you soon!