Today, I am discussing one of my favorite pieces I picked up from Forever 21 Red at their Grand Opening! This jumpsuit is the CUTEST! I love the nautical theme with the stripes and the adorable tie front with the flattering cutout. This jumpsuit would be perfect to dress up for an event, or even dress down with some sneakers. As it gets cooler, I may even throw on a sweater over it, which makes it a great transitional piece for fall.
I picked up these super chic earrings from Forever 21 Red as well. I love the unique take on a traditional hoop by adding a little coin charm. They are definitely on repeat right now. Hoops always look great with a loose ponytail like here. I love how they dresses up a messy hairstyle.
Instead of my usual nude sandals, I went with white and I’m glad I did! They really tie the whole look together. And can’t forget my trusty Louis Vuitton Favorite MM too!
I am beginning to shoot fall outfits and I could NOT be more excited! What fall 2018 trend are you most excited for? Let me know in the comments!
Photography by Molly Elizabeth Photography
- Jumpsuit: Forever 21 (Different color here, similar options here and here)
- Earrings: Forever 21
- Sandals: Similar here and here
- Bag: Louis Vuitton
Molly Elizabeth Photography
- Website: MollyElizabethPhotography.com
- Facebook: @Photo.MollyElizabeth
- Instagram: @Photo.MollyElizabeth
- Instagram: @NatashaKirkland
- Facebook: @NatashaKBlog
- Twitter: @NatashaKirkland
- Pinterest: @NatashaKirkland
- Snapchat: @NatashaKirkland